|9 April 2021|
On Friday 9 April 2021 at 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
A stunning show starring two of Australia’s most renowned Blues artists – THE OWEN CAMPBELL TRIO and BONNIE KAY & THE BONAFIDES. Owen Campbell has cemented himself as one of Australia’s premier blues/rock exports, playing all over the world. His smouldering guitar work runs from Bluesy riffs to soulful finger-picking to lap steel guitar solos using a shot glass slide. Bonnie Kaye is a contemporary American singer/songwriter with a voice reminiscent of Blues icon Bonnie Raitt – soulful and sassy.
Note: $35 – per Attendee, but bookings must be made by Table
$140 for Table of 4
$210 for Table of 6
$280 for Table of 8
64 Pacific Highway
Roseville NSW 2069
- Due to COVID-Safe regulations, bookings must now be for a full table.
- Only Mastercard and Visa credit cards accepted.
- A small transaction and admin. fee of $0.50 per ticket will be charged.
- Select your table. You will receive a separate message asking for the names and e-mails of your guests.
- The Roseville Club is a COVID-safe venue.
- We’re strictly limited to 100 patrons only.
- Unfortunately, there’ll be no dance floor operating on the night.